Natural Resource Management
Our Natural Resource Management services group specializes in project administration, GIS solutions, field logistics and resource analysis. This group provides services for a variety of Certes' clients, including Local Governments, Provincial and Federal Agencies, First Nations, and Land Developers. They also supply internal support services to Certes' Engineering and Information Management Groups.
Some of our key focus areas include:
- Ministry Electronic Submission Framework (ESF) submissions and data management including RESULTS, FTA and ABR
- Resource analysis including operating area Equivalent Clearcut Area (ECA) and fibre flow analyses
- Project administration for forestry crossover projects including fish passage assessments and watershed risk assessments
- Growth and yield including site productivity assessments (SIA and SIBEC) and Change Monitoring Inventory (CMI) sample design
- Forest Management Planning and Forest Stewardship planning